Introducing the complete User Interface refresh of Katala with a modern and user friendly look, but also, intelligently designed to highlight encourage recording of the impact of each activity.
- New modern theme.
- Toggle between upcoming meetings and overdue contacts.
- New activity logging workflow (designed to make logging activity quicker).
- Use the “i” icon to turn tips off/on.
- Extra activity types (mail out, video call). Also “Outcome” is now called “Milestone” to avoid confusion with the outcomes.
- View/Edit activities in a more concise sidebar view.
- Add comments to activities.
- Outcome indicator on activity cards (highlights whether activities have made an impact on the relevant strategic priorities).
- Manage tasks in a more concise sidebar.
- Update progress using task status (To do, in progress etc.).
- Add multiple assignees to tasks.
- Add comments to tasks.
- Re-order of the Contact/Organisation/Campaign/Project information.
- Mobile version redesign
- There has been a huge re-structure of the priorities behind the scenes, nothing that should be noticeable to a user. The restructure was to allow us to begin the process of refining options and predicting outcomes to speed up this process within the system.