In the spirit of New Year resolutions, we’ve a host of new fields to help you organise your data ????️ – plus some architectural changes to pave the way for some great new features in 2021.
Stay tuned! ???? ????
- Activity Status – Can be used to indicate events which are in planning, or that have been cancelled. Alternatively, use your own set of statuses.
- Organisations Status – to help record what stage of your pipeline and organisation is situated using your own list of statuses.
- Projects and Campaign Status – Use these to communicate whether a Project is in Planning, On-Track or Over-running. However fits the way your organisation works.
- Project Start & End Dates – Use these to communicate to your team where a project fits into your timeline or denote project deadlines. Provides an indication of the budget period.
- Task Assignee(s) are no longer a required field. We get it, you don’t always know exactly where the responsibility will fall at the time of putting together a task list.
- Architectural Changes to allow development of advanced reporting features.