Create a New Task
The Create New Task Sidebar can be accessed from a number of locations:
- From the Tasks button:
- Click on on the navigation bar.
- The Tasks Sidebar is displayed.
- Click on .
- The Create Task sidebar is displayed.
- From the Create New Activity’s sidebar:
- When creating a new activity, click on the link + Add Tasks.
- The Create New Task sidebar is displayed.
Create New Tasks Sidebar
- Complete the form.
- Click on .
- A new task is created and is displayed in:
- Tasks Sidebar.
- Follow-up Tasks Feed (if linked to an Activity).
- Activity (if linked to an Activity).
See our User Guides for more information on using Katala.
- [ ] Mark as Completed: Select the box if the task has already been completed.
- Title (required): The title of the task.
- Description: A description of the task.
- Assignees: Assign the task to a user or users.
- Start Date: The date the task is to be started.
- Due Date & Time: The date and time the task is due.
- Status: The status of the task.
- Importance: The importance of the task.
- Related Activity: Link the task to an associated activity. If an activity is selected then the task becomes a Follow-up Task.
- Time: Add time spent on the task.
- Costs: Add costs incurred by the task.